1. The main controller is located in the house, powered from AC.
2. The moisture sensor in the field periodically collects soil moisture samples, through solar powered controller in the field wirelessly
sends the sample data to the main controller in the house. The wireless distance is 500 meters.
3. The main controller then does analysis according to the collected data, wirelessly sends a control signals to the solar
powered valve controller in the field which opens/closes magnetic valve on command. User set up the control dry/wet levels by self,
and then the system will control the soil moisture level at set up range.
4. The solar controller in the field will send all the field information (Current moisture level, set up Dry/Wet control levels, irrigation
events, battery level) to the main controller in the house wirelessly and shows the information at real time.
5. Field wireless irrigation zone is controlled by Solar-C-MSV or Solar-C-MS/Solar-C-MV. For Solar-C-MS/Solar-C-MV, one sensor can control up to 4 valves. User can choose according
to their application.
6. User can set up one layer valves which are shared by several irrigation zones.
7. There are optional for control from 1” to 3” valves.
Main controller function:
1. Main controller can control up to 10 wired and 30 wireless, total 40 irrigation zones.
2. The main controller rolling shows following information of each zone:
1). Current moisture level collected by moisture sensor in the field.
2). Present dry/wet control levels.
3). Wireless sensor communication status.
4). Wireless sensor solar battery level.
5). Wireless magnetic valve communication status.
6). Wireless magnetic valve solar battery level.
7). Current magnetic valve open/close status.
8). Zone failure notice.
9). Current water pump operating status of the zone.
3. Can adjust dry/wet moisture control levels for all the irrigation zones.
4. Can set up and adjust 7 days forbidden irrigation time for all the irrigation zones.
5. Can manually control open/close of each valve in the field to realize remote control from the main controller, also can
manually open/close control valve in the field for convenience.
6. Can choose irrigation mode for each zone on the main controller:
1). Control by moisture level;
2). Moisture level control + Forbidden time.
7. Can set up one group of wired pumps, three groups of wireless pumps, as user requires.
8. Display past events, like irrigation events, past history of moisture levels and failure notices.
9. Can set up maximum valves opened simultaneously to guarantee water pressure.
10. New accessories for newly added zone, can be learned and registered on the main controller.
11. Super big LCD screen, for better view and ease of operation, with ‘Help” on the screen, user can operate without the manual.
12. System has calendar and time